CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 20 November 2009

Poster 1 Draft 2

After taking in consideration what my target audience had to say about the poster I made a lot of changes, the title had changed and had a double meaning to it, I.C.U- I See You and I.C.U- intensive care unit, in the hospitals due to what happens to the characters the tagline also linked in with the title and created a housestlye of the genre of the film, this is what a lot of my target audience liked however the colour red may need to change, the change in the style of the characters names were much better and looked more intrested and so did the change of Alfie's eye, the red in the eye payed no signifcance.
Overall the poster looked much better and very intense and just needs a credit block.

0 comments: